While technology resources are abundant in education, sometimes instructors do not know how to use them effectively for instruction. This past week, ED 510 students investigated this topic, chose a technology resources to learn more about and presented their findings through informative videos. Enjoy!
3-D Printing - A Beasley
Digital Storytelling - L Godwin
ePortfolio - P McTier
Maker Spaces - S Wallace
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Students in ED 510 have been "playing" with (FREE) technology resources used for generating instructional/educational materials. Enjoy the submissions I featured below!
- S Wallace - WorkKeys Study Timeline
- L Goodloe - Goodloes Goes Solar
- Z Ferguson - 1st Annual Calhoun Welding Competition
- E Alexander - How To Make Secondary Colors
- A Beasley - Internet Safety & Class Technology
- K Farris - Brief Study of Industrial Training Skills
- P Wilkerson - What has ED 510 taught me?
- R Houson - Bevill State Salon & Spa Management
- V Arnold - Business Marketing Education Department Presentation
- P McTier - Create. Lead. Inspire
- W Bennett - LC Studios
- L Godwin - The Facts About Water Consumption