- Hunter Cox – 1:1 computing: http://www.screencast.com/t/Y194qVHb
- Brittany Locke – Assistive technologies: http://www.screencast.com/t/au6L6gNNhALB
- Matthew Crowe - Cloud Storage: http://www.screencast.com/t/CYpypkaJjK
- Kesha Dotson - Mobile Learning: http://www.screencast.com/t/zGRw9uBy3ht
- Shelby Holcombe - Digital Storytelling: http://www.screencast.com/t/AvOzSkjkHU
- Elizabeth Haynes - Pinboards: http://www.screencast.com/t/r3LkfCI4yK
- Ryan Swaim - QR Code: http://www.screencast.com/t/sPV9hUJIy
- Jessica Veysey – eBooks: http://www.screencast.com/t/FFFnZi9O06
- Denise Wallace – Wearable technology: http://www.screencast.com/t/BoVKNXC5Eaih
- Pete Wilkerson – flipped classroom: http://www.screencast.com/t/BfYfOnvlLy9
- George Williams - Virtual field trip: http://www.screencast.com/t/PPXauYmnrO
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Wow! What great technology for teaching....
ED 305 students have been exploring a variety of technologies and technologically inspired practices that can be used in today's K-12 classrooms. They created Prezi demonstrations of their work and then captured with Jing. Check out the videos below to learn all about these great tech resources!