- Hunter Cox – 1:1 computing: http://www.screencast.com/t/Y194qVHb
- Brittany Locke – Assistive technologies: http://www.screencast.com/t/au6L6gNNhALB
- Matthew Crowe - Cloud Storage: http://www.screencast.com/t/CYpypkaJjK
- Kesha Dotson - Mobile Learning: http://www.screencast.com/t/zGRw9uBy3ht
- Shelby Holcombe - Digital Storytelling: http://www.screencast.com/t/AvOzSkjkHU
- Elizabeth Haynes - Pinboards: http://www.screencast.com/t/r3LkfCI4yK
- Ryan Swaim - QR Code: http://www.screencast.com/t/sPV9hUJIy
- Jessica Veysey – eBooks: http://www.screencast.com/t/FFFnZi9O06
- Denise Wallace – Wearable technology: http://www.screencast.com/t/BoVKNXC5Eaih
- Pete Wilkerson – flipped classroom: http://www.screencast.com/t/BfYfOnvlLy9
- George Williams - Virtual field trip: http://www.screencast.com/t/PPXauYmnrO
The world is changing - as educators, lets embrace this change, prepare ourselves and teach IT like we should! Use this site for ideas and resources to assist you on this journey.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Wow! What great technology for teaching....
ED 305 students have been exploring a variety of technologies and technologically inspired practices that can be used in today's K-12 classrooms. They created Prezi demonstrations of their work and then captured with Jing. Check out the videos below to learn all about these great tech resources!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment