There are many free, online technology resources that can be used to generate teaching and learning resources for educational classrooms and training purposes. Students in ED 510 have been exploring these resources and creating digital materials to be used in their area of expertise.
Enjoy viewing their great work!
- G Rawdon – The Future of Massage
- J Ferguson – WSCC Emergency Medical Services
- L Johnson – Fire Science Fall Newsletter
- C Lott – Certificate of Completion –Quality Matters
- K Parks – 9 Elements of Digital Citizenship
- T Chambers – Reeltown HS Baseball Tryouts
- J Crawford – COVID Safeguarding
- M Russell – Puppy Training
- C Wright - Upward Bound Math and Science Recruiting
- P Graham - Career Pathways Essay Assignment
- W Hill – CHOCOLATE!
- S Manning – MJHS Baseball Winter Fundraiser
- J Haynes – Knowing Numbers
- A Carter – Culinary Arts – Where We Play With Our Food
- S Eisner – Progression of Gum Disease
- L Jones – 100 Mile Club