As you prepare for the upcoming school year, I'd like to share a free instructional supplement that you may find useful. Education Portal Academy's collection of free online lessons has grown a lot over the summer! We now have over 400 lessons in math, science, English, history, business and psychology, and celebrated our highest traffic yet this June with over 200,000 visitors.
We've listened to all of the feedback we've received and have recently published new lessons in some of our most-requested topics, including Shakespeare, DNA, probability mechanics and many more.
Check out our progress:
- Calculus (103 lessons published) http://eduport.al/Kz2qQ0
- Psychology (103 lessons published) http://eduport.al/KscJ3T
- Biology (81 lessons published) http://eduport.al/HdduPs
- College Algebra (36 lessons published) http://eduport.al/JQizM8
- English Literature (23 lessons published) http://eduport.al/IFFOYr
- College Composition (8 lessons published)http://eduport.al/KMfaDg
- Western Civilization (20 lessons published) http://eduport.al/IkPibj
- Principles of Marketing (9 lessons published)http://eduport.al/PauNVZ
- Educational Psychology (11 lessons published)http://eduport.al/LVkAOi
- General Chemistry (9 lessons published)http://eduport.al/SD01oR
- U.S. History (9 lessons published) http://eduport.al/MrsF9L
- Macroeconomics (5 lessons published) http://eduport.al/KNRfyd
- Principles of Management (5 lessons published)http://eduport.al/LyhbU0
We'll also launch College Mathematics, Pre-Calculus and American Literature before the school year begins and have many more course topics in the works! You can view all of our free lessons here: http://education-portal.com/academy/course/index.html
I hope you'll share these free resources with your students. Anyone can access our free lessons at any time -no strings- to supplement their classwork or to tackle a new subject on their own. Don't see your discipline? Reply to this email and let me know what lessons and topics you'd like to see!
Education Portal Academy
If an educational act is to be efficacious, it will be only that one which tends to help toward the complete unfolding of life. To be thus helpful it is necessary rigorously to avoid the arrest of spontaneous movements and the imposition of arbitrary tasks.
James 1:2-4 ESV
~ Maria Montessori
James 1:2-4 ESV
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
I humbly thank my wonderful family for their support in all that I do. Robert Robbie Cowan, Robert Drew Andrew Cowan, and Hunter Cowan Hartselle, Decatur, AL
Post a Comment