This is a truly special group of 305 students - they are engaged in the content and have a strong desire to achieve great results. At least 90% of the class included "above & beyond" work, as part of their lesson - this means they did more than was required, stepping up to meet the challenges presented to them. What a wonderful character trait - this will serve them well throughout their career.
As is always the case, a few students submitted some truly exceptional work -
- R Duvall: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/wyV4z3KjL7Jh6u/html - Overall excellence! Very nice lesson.
- M Price: https://softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/gsInwaNCx4mWLD/html - Overall excellence! Very nice lesson.
These lessons were excellent!
Other lessons that were submitted that either were overall just really good or had a few special bells and whistles include:
- K Goad: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/YtrDb0vouA5jkw/html - Overall great job! The consistency between pages makes this lesson easy to read and it includes lots of engaging and interactive content.
- B Flemming: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/Ey1f8bc7iOUXVQ/html - Overall great job! Each page is consistent, reads easily and is engaging and interactive.
- M Fouse: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/V1j4q8RLQHo3Kn/html - Overall great job! Lots of interactive and engaging content.
- C Gilliland: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/JOYQDM3xwAhXn6/html - Overall great job! Lots of interactive and engaging content
- M Passwater: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/zIxejhUvYqoVdt/html - Overall great job – LOTS of SoftChalk activities embedded in the lesson plus other extras.
- K Miller: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/csn1SlmkDA6aEJ/html - Overall very good – lots of bells and whistles and nice display of content
- R Chaparro: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/1D46ZGgamoSYnV/html - Custom template and very interactive and engaging lesson
- S Hogan: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/o0eU2VdWaNvRM6/html - overall very good lesson – even embedded a poll from poll everywhere!
- K Callahan: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/cmqvCDhpXKNQRe/html - good use of white space. The lesson text is visually appealing.
- M Hall: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/yxrQaKzvAG2HZw/html - nice job including interactive materials throughout the lesson
- A Cowan: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/8OlqM4mc1vuBKA/html - great videos and text poppers on the images
Thanks to the entire 305 group for their hard work! I really appreciate the effort.