- What is the student’s role in inquiry-based learning?
- What does research say about student achievement/success when using inquiry-based learning?
- What are the best practices associated with inquiry-based learning?
307 students complete this assignment each semester, but the presentations linked below are some of the best ever submitted. These students did an OUTSTANDING job - I am very appreciative of their hard work - work that is definitely worth sharing.
- Alisha: http://www.screencast.com/t/EQ8xrgWju
- Barbara: http://youtu.be/-626K_YAyDg
- Savannah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQbywV6w5R
If you had questions about inquiry-based teaching/learning before watching these videos, I'm sure they are answered now. Way to step up 307 students!!!
A bit more about MindMiester - it's a must have resource for the classroom. Here's why -
- It's a great mind mapping tool that allows multiple forms of media to be attached to the map (videos, links, etc.).
- Lots of design choices
- Mind maps can be shared and used collaboratively
- MindMiester includes a presentation component
- Apple and Android apps available too
- And there's a FREE version!! But for those who have a little $$ to spend, there are educator discounts.
Be sure to check it out.